Build 02 Kicker L7 dual chamber 3.25 @ 34Hz

ok, i tracked this thread down... FIRST, i 'd like to THANK ryan aka rpfuror, he built the box for me... despite what ive read the box looks freakin great, and it SLAMS... he could build boxes for me anytime, and the roadtrip down to MD wasnt bad either... RYAN THANKS AGAIN, keep up the good work. i'll try to remember to post some pics tomorrow.

What are the measurements of the pieces I gotta Max and have tried to build a dual L7 box for the longest. Show some blueprints.
It's called a custom design because it's custom made for someone. That doesn't mean that he needs, nor should be entitled to post the design up here. Just FYI.

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture044-1.jpg

carpet, or paint coming soon, to cold now. but this box is a great improvment from what i had, RPFUROR thanks again man!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.