budget speakers

Participant count
  • Participant list

undits
10+ year member

Bass 4 Life
i am looking into getting some nice components that give me some good midbass, and some nice highs... i dont want the harsh sounding highs that makes my ears bleed... i want them to be able to get loud and keep up with the subs that i am getting (15'' Mags).. my budget is about..... 200-300 american shipped

thanks for the help

Look around this section of the forum- youll see lots of thoughts on lots of possibilities.

The Rainbow SLC's get great reviews, and I believe they are in your price range.

Are you set on a passive setup, or would you be willing to go active?

i am a newb in the speaker section... i really dont know what i am looking for.. i just want a good set of components... i am willing to experiment, i dont know the diff between passive and active so if you could explain it to me.. i would know. i wouldnt mind using my HU to run them, but chances are they will be run of an amp....i will think about the amp once i get the comps

thanks for hte quick reply

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.