Budget or decent used amp recommendation for IDQ10

Participant count
  • Participant list

BonesinSC

I've read a decent number of amp rec threads but haven't found the advice I need.

I just moved this old IDQ10 DVC (4 ohms) from a car with a hatch to the trunk of my new car.

Unfortunately the amp I had been using is dead. It was an Audiobahn 8005DN which I was happy with. I'm looking for something similar. The IDQ only handles 250w, iirc so I don't need anything that cranks out too much power. I was thinking of another class D mono amp (less current draw) and would be wiring the sub so it would be 2OHM. I'm assuming there are lots of amps out there that fit my criteria - 400w RMS? and 2OHM stable. I'm more inclined to buy a decent old amp than splash some cash on some cheap brand name amp.

thanks in advance for any advice.

-Tony

ps If there is a similar thread that I missed, feel free to send me a link

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.