Buck's first TL score

That is terrible.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
regardless of if your competing or not.

Its a terrible score for your given equipment. I hate to sound like a dick, but its 90% install / box, 10% equipment. Obviously your box / install is GREATLY lacking.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
you are a dick. It is his first time, it isn't a fart box and he was building for daily. for 1 18" in a bowx thats tuned fairly flat on 1000watts 142 isn't bad.

Like it said, it is a terrible score, and leaves much to be desired.
I feel like you do not know what you are talking about. Just because it is a daily box doesn't mean it should not be 5+ db's louder. A competition box doesn't mean its going to be a one note wonder. Something you have trouble grasping.
148db off 1000w and not be a one note wonder?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
another thought. When ever you feel like tuning higher etc for a burp, or where ever you may peak, just stuff a shirt or object to plug a port to instantly change your tuning. Easy as pie.
Yep thats real scientific! Great advice there:rolleyes:

I definitely don't know how to use/do resin.
It comes with instructions, or use this forum to learn. Let us know when your balls drop and your ready to get loud. Out for the evening, good luck. keep it simple. Box, aero ports, resin if you like, but its not even completely necessary. You will gain a considerable amount.
Your a punk!

What was your first reading when you got started?

Buck did a **** good job for just starting, he understands more about the process of making higher scores now, but for God sake 142, is nowhere near shameful.

Good job IMO Buck!

you are a dick. It is his first time, it isn't a fart box and he was building for daily. for 1 18" in a bowx thats tuned fairly flat on 1000watts 142 isn't bad.
148db off 1000w and not be a one note wonder?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Your a punk!

What was your first reading when you got started?

Buck did a **** good job for just starting, he understands more about the process of making higher scores now, but for God sake 142, is nowhere near shameful.

Good job IMO Buck!
Well its obvious you have no idea what you are talking about. I do not need to justify my suggestions / previous post.

Are you angry because possibly his box (THAT YOU BUILT) is SUPER QUIET?

Well its obvious you have no idea what you are talking about. I do not need to justify my suggestions / previous post.

Are you angry because possibly his box (THAT YOU BUILT) is SUPER QUIET?
Yep I built the box, and it is well built, and the box works well for what it was designed for (design not by me) I am in no way angry about the box being "SUPER QUITE" as you so gracefully state it. 142db is no where near quite. and I have been in this game from the days when 142db was record material. So take you smart little sumg ass and rain on someone elses parade.

Yep I built the box, and it is well built, and the box works well for what it was designed for (design not by me) I am in no way angry about the box being "SUPER QUITE" as you so gracefully state it. 142db is no where near quite. and I have been in this game from the days when 142db was record material. So take you smart little sumg ass and rain on someone elses parade.
I am just stating the obvious.

For his equipment, 142 db in the kick is QUIET.

**** i did a 146.xx on 414 clamped watts, on music with a single 15, in a trunk, in the kick.

Many others agree with me also. Considering how expensive quality equipment is, i would want to make the most from it. He certainly currently isn't.

What ya so defensive for?

That box is sick.....just ***** on output

If its really meant for daily....meter it at 25hz and see if its close to a 142....than it wouldnt be so worthless

I am just stating the obvious.

For his equipment, 142 db in the kick is QUIET.

**** i did a 146.xx on 414 clamped watts, on music with a single 15, in a trunk, in the kick.

Many others agree with me also. Considering how expensive quality equipment is, i would want to make the most from it. He certainly currently isn't.
show me the 146 on music with 414 watts...

and he equipment is pretty good stuff, but by no means expensive! Which brings up another point, he has a decent # for a first time with a fairly budget minded system!

What ya so defensive for?
That box is sick.....just ***** on output

If its really meant for daily....meter it at 25hz and see if its close to a 142....than it wouldnt be so worthless

I am defensive because buck has done well for his first time out and 15nissen shits on his parade, there are other ways to give the some direction other thatn his **** is weak and the score *****. I stand by my statement that 142 is not bad for what he has, especially for his first go around. Can he do better, hell yes, infact we spoke about that before he left.

What would you consider a fair number?

show me the 146 on music with 414 watts...

and he equipment is pretty good stuff, but by no means expensive! Which brings up another point, he has a decent # for a first time with a fairly budget minded system!

I am defensive because buck has done well for his first time out and 15nissen shits on his parade, there are other ways to give the some direction other thatn his **** is weak and the score *****. I stand by my statement that 142 is not bad for what he has, especially for his first go around. Can he do better, hell yes, infact we spoke about that before he left.

What would you consider a fair number?
I told him what i think he could hit if he did a simple aero box.....bout a 146 -147 would be fair for an 18 and 1200watts

He knows though...i mean he has 6000 posts on here, he cant think that is all that setup should have in it......you too haha

That box is nice man, im sure he'll get there with you building and meterin...and a few tips from us guys that LIVEEEE on a meter //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i dont see why people are expecting 145's,146's. its only 1,000w in a daily box. 1 18" is about the same cone area as 2 12"s. and most people with 2 12"s do low 140's daily with 1,000w.

i think people just automatically assume 1 18" has to be above 145. thats just not reality IMO

i dont see why people are expecting 145's,146's. its only 1,000w in a daily box. 1 18" is about the same cone area as 2 12"s. and most people with 2 12"s do low 140's daily with 1,000w.
i think people just automatically assume 1 18" has to be above 145. thats just not reality IMO
x2 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.