Buck's first TL score

trucks like that arent real easy to get loud, so quit hatin lol... tune your box lower i'd say. good luck and if you are happy with it f the haters

I dont think your truck is made to play that high of a note

Get a sealed box with no other sub in it but that one in the sealed box...just a cheap 12 and play 30hz to 60hz on the meter and than find ur res freq(which is the highest score)....theres more too it than that but itll get you alot close than just playing 53hz because its higher/meanin more SPL

Than tune around that

That is not good for an 18 with decent power

Like I said, it is a DAILY box. Meant to all ranges of frequencies, not hit one really good.
Like it said, it is a terrible score, and leaves much to be desired.

I feel like you do not know what you are talking about. Just because it is a daily box doesn't mean it should not be 5+ db's louder. A competition box doesn't mean its going to be a one note wonder. Something you have trouble grasping.

trucks like that arent real easy to get loud, so quit hatin lol... tune your box lower i'd say. good luck and if you are happy with it f the haters
Ya thanks man.

Give me some time guys, it'll get up. It's going to take some work, I just wanted to see what I was hitting with what I had. It's my first metered system, now I have a goal to work towards.

IMG_5478.jpg

Did this at kmanians house. He's a good guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Details: @ 53 hz in the kick. 140.4 on the window, under the mirror. This box is tuned much higher than I thought. It is a daily box, made to hit 28-60+ hz.. I still have major amounts of work to do, obviously. Now when I put the Damplifier Pro in, we'll see what kind of change that will make. My truck: big 3 is done, 1 run of 1/0, and a batcap 2000. Stock alt. No deadning yet. Amp is eD 9.1 (say 1200ish watts). Sub is HDC318. Sub forward, port up. When revving the engine at about 1.5k, the voltage didn't drop below 13.8v. That really surprised me more than anything. At 40 hz, it was 135-136dbs. I definitely am going to make sure this time that I peak at a lower frequency. But it was fun, glad I did it.
U NEED TEH PORT X-TENDAR

or depending on how his port is set up, just make it smaller but not shorter, that will cut down on the tuning by decreasing port area

Like it said, it is a terrible score, and leaves much to be desired.
I feel like you do not know what you are talking about. Just because it is a daily box doesn't mean it should not be 5+ db's louder. A competition box doesn't mean its going to be a one note wonder. Something you have trouble grasping.
I see what your saying. I'm working on it though. Haven't been in the game long.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.