Buck's first TL score

don't feel bad my ext cab f150 with an hdc318 on 2200w probably didn't do much better. My composite 9515 on 3kw was definitely louder to the ear than my hdc318 setup

If anyone has an design in mind that would work better, tell me. Then I'll build it.
Buy some 6' inch aero ports, sub forward, ports to the side. Resin the corners. Wang away. Then i can be nice, and leave comments such as "wow, nice, good job, semi chubbie, etc"

another thought. When ever you feel like tuning higher etc for a burp, or where ever you may peak, just stuff a shirt or object to plug a port to instantly change your tuning. Easy as pie.

Buy some 6' inch aero ports, sub forward, ports to the side. Resin the corners. Wang away. Then i can be nice, and leave comments such as "wow, nice, good job, semi chubbie, etc"
Bingo

Or port up....both should work muchhhh better

2 6in aeros , i bet you $20 bucks and will buy ur 6in aeros if it doesnt work, that youll do a 146-147 EASYYYYY with that design

Or even sub up port side....almost any combination would be better than what you got....set the bar a lil low //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I definitely don't know how to use/do resin.

I did a 143.6 with 2 12" SI BMs, not SPL subs at all, and in a daily box off of 1000 watts, Your score should be much higher.
What vehicle was it in?

Bingo

Or port up....both should work muchhhh better

2 6in aeros , i bet you $20 bucks and will buy ur 6in aeros if it doesnt work, that youll do a 146-147 EASYYYYY with that design

Or even sub up port side....almost any combination would be better than what you got....set the bar a lil low //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
So 2 6 inch aeros. I really don't know how to design one. I could try winISD but it'd probably take me a month to figure it out.

I definitely don't know how to use/do resin.
It comes with instructions, or use this forum to learn. Let us know when your balls drop and your ready to get loud. Out for the evening, good luck. keep it simple. Box, aero ports, resin if you like, but its not even completely necessary. You will gain a considerable amount.

Thats the best part you dont need to do anything more than design a sealed box than throw in some aeros

Its not hard at all.

Find what size box you wanna do....id guess around 6-7cu(i never messed with 18s) and put 2 6in aeros in and BAM....LOUDNESS

Doesn't matter, you cant compare set ups.
You can't tell me that the vehicle doesn't matter. You can take two setups in two different vehicles and be louder in one than the other. Was it a stock vehicle?

Another note: truly, I have no idea really how much wattage the sub is seeing. The gain is set exactly half, and I have not tested it with a DMM yet.

Thats the best part you dont need to do anything more than design a sealed box than throw in some aeros
Its not hard at all.

Find what size box you wanna do....id guess around 6-7cu(i never messed with 18s) and put 2 6in aeros in and BAM....LOUDNESS
Length of aeros?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.