Buck's first TL score

i know that so it shouldnt be to hard to threw it in and prove me wrong then right? just cause you got a DD doesn't mean ****. you can have the best equipment in the world and if you dont know what your doing then it's not going to be loud at all. At state finals last year a guy had four DD 9510's in a mid 90's explorer and all he hit was a 140.5. There's more to a system then just having the most exspensive sub or the biggest amplifier. Hitting a 152 with a single 10 inch DD like tommy did takes considerable time on the meter and hitting a 151 with a 15" type r with a single zx2500 takes time on a meter to.
And I know you listened to their advice. there was just a lot of other people giving out worthless advice to your question and I was throwing in my 2 cents and trying to help make sure that you were listening to the right people and ignoring the dumbass'
Thanks for your concern, I know a little bit who to trust (thank goodness). I know it's not easy to hit high numbers, especially with a single 10. Btw, it's not my sub. But I believe kmanian has the experience and the knowledge, and on top of that he has a ridiculous sub that is very capable of getting loud.

i know that so it shouldnt be to hard to threw it in and prove me wrong then right? just cause you got a DD doesn't mean ****. you can have the best equipment in the world and if you dont know what your doing then it's not going to be loud at all. At state finals last year a guy had four DD 9510's in a mid 90's explorer and all he hit was a 140.5. There's more to a system then just having the most exspensive sub or the biggest amplifier. Hitting a 152 with a single 10 inch DD like tommy did takes considerable time on the meter and hitting a 151 with a 15" type r with a single zx2500 takes time on a meter to.

And I know you listened to their advice. there was just a lot of other people giving out worthless advice to your question and I was throwing in my 2 cents and trying to help make sure that you were listening to the right people and ignoring the dumbass'
And your assume that for some reason, this would be impossible for me to do? Your buddies have some skills that is for sure, I don't get what your beef with me is? I simply said the system looked like ass! not that it wasn't loud, or it didn't sound good... Simply it looked like ass!

This is exactly what I was saying!

First I don't care who's truck it is, it looks like ass! I can only assume it is driven that way, or someone is taking it in and out at the expense of a bunch of effort everytime it rolls down the road. And truthfully even if that is how it is set up everyday it is dirven down the road, what the hell do I care, it isn't my truck, if he is happy with it great! I am proud that he hits "153's" easy, and 152 with a 10, thats great. He obviously has some skills. I think I may just try to do that, maybe I can get a groupie like you to mouth off. As for my advice, I have really not given any other than, to keep his head on straight and not to listen to every ass that spouts off some great tip.
go wipe you nose you have some snot running into your mouth, Little man;)
wow, what a bright one you are. i guess the fact that the seat was tilted up and touching the steering wheel eluded you cause everyone knows that you can easily drive a regular cab truck all day with a 15 behind the seat //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif and what expense are you talking about? opening the door sliding the box in and connecting 2 speaker wires and there ya go. instant 150+ scores on the TL.

and your right you didn't give him any advice, you didnt help him out at all, you just managaed to bash the one person that was actually helping him out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

wow, what a bright one you are. i guess the fact that the seat was tilted up and touching the steering wheel eluded you cause everyone knows that you can easily drive a regular cab truck all day with a 15 behind the seat //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif and what expense are you talking about? opening the door sliding the box in and connecting 2 speaker wires and there ya go. instant 150+ scores on the TL.and your right you didn't give him any advice, you didnt help him out at all, you just managaed to bash the one person that was actually helping him out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
So he does ride around with a dirty ass truck? Because if all he has to do is slide it in, then that **** would be in there from something else, which probably means it doesn't get cleaned.

and your right you didn't give him any advice, you didnt help him out at all, you just managaed to bash the one person that was actually helping him out //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Thanks for your concern, I know a little bit who to trust (thank goodness). I know it's not easy to hit high numbers, especially with a single 10. Btw, it's not my sub. But I believe kmanian has the experience and the knowledge, and on top of that he has a ridiculous sub that is very capable of getting loud.
yeah he definitely has the knowledge and experience even tho he has admitted to not helping you at all lol

and good for him . . . he OWNS a DD 9510. so your just going to listen to him because of that? so technically you listen to anyone who wants to shell out the money for a 9510. I can figure out who that guy was last year that hit a 140.5 with 4 of em if you want me to. I'm sure he can be very helpful //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

And your assume that for some reason, this would be impossible for me to do? Your buddies have some skills that is for sure, I don't get what your beef with me is? I simply said the system looked like ass! not that it wasn't loud, or it didn't sound good... Simply it looked like ass!

This is exactly what I was saying!
I dont have a "beef" with you lol I just find it funny that you tell him to listen to just the legit people and not everyone who post an idea. yet when a legit person comes along to help him out and make him louder you bash the guy. am I the only one that finds that funny?

yeah he definitely has the knowledge and experience even tho he has admitted to not helping you at all lol
and good for him . . . he OWNS a DD 9510. so your just going to listen to him because of that? so technically you listen to anyone who wants to shell out the money for a 9510. I can figure out who that guy was last year that hit a 140.5 with 4 of em if you want me to. I'm sure he can be very helpful //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
That's not the reason at all you ignorant dumbass. I have met this guy. He's a great guy. Me listening to him has nothing to do with him having a 9510.

So he does ride around with a dirty ass truck? Because if all he has to do is slide it in, then that **** would be in there from something else, which probably means it doesn't get cleaned.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't drive it daily.

where is your mind wondering off to? you've completely lost me. no wonder your not loud. I guess i need to spell things out clearly for the mentally challenged. Tommyk doesnt drive around with a box and sub in his truck cause it's a reg cab. he drives to shows with the box in his passenger seat and then when he gets to the show he puts the port on the box . . . do I still have everyone? nobody's mind wonder off yet? . . . ok so anyways, he then slides the box in connects the speaker wires and does a 152. then packs up his **** and goes home. simple enough? do you expect him to clean out his truck on a day to day basis?

I said I hadn't given advice, that is in reference to this thread, Buck and I had conversations in perosn that your not privy to. And it is exactly the same as some of the advice he has been told right here.

And I am a total subscriber to the fact that the majority of the result is the planning and install and the minority is the equipment. The only reason the DD 9510 came up was because you felt the need to include it in your post, where you felt the need to pit me against your buddy who hit 152 with one DD10. so If I have to compare apples with apples, I have a DD10 I can run to do so. At this point I only have 2500watts on tap, but I would be more than happy to show you the results of my efforts between now and Sunday. I may or may not hit 152, but I will show exactly what I got with what I have to work with and then you can make you judgement! until then STFU grass hopper! You continually refer to your friends, and I agree they are guru's but what about you? Go grab a 10" sub and 2500watts and lets see what you can put together.

I dont have a "beef" with you lol I just find it funny that you tell him to listen to just the legit people and not everyone who post an idea. yet when a legit person comes along to help him out and make him louder you bash the guy. am I the only one that finds that funny?
All he said was that the install was really dirty looking. If you get your panties in a wad over that, somebody needs to have their sensitivity turned way down.

I said it looked like ass! does it? yep I thought so. Even yo uadmit it is just slid in there, and isn't typical of his installs, so what is your problem, it looks like ****, but is loud as hell, are you happy now?

I said it looked like ass! does it? yep I thought so. Even yo uadmit it is just slid in there, and isn't typical of his installs, so what is your problem, it looks like ****, but is loud as hell, are you happy now?
This statement is not any different than Lakota saying my score ****** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

That's not the reason at all you ignorant dumbass. I have met this guy. He's a great guy. Me listening to him has nothing to do with him having a 9510.
you've listened to him even tho he hasnt given you any advice? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

and then why did you mention it in the first place? I believe you said that on top of him having the knowledge and experience he had a 9500 that could get loud.

correct me if i'm wrong but I believe those were the 2 reasons you listed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.