Buck's first TL score

This statement is not any different than Lakota saying my score ****** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Your score ******, is subjective,

the install looking like **** is a fact!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Your right, Im going to back off!

where is your mind wondering off to? you've completely lost me. no wonder your not loud. I guess i need to spell things out clearly for the mentally challenged. Tommyk doesnt drive around with a box and sub in his truck cause it's a reg cab. he drives to shows with the box in his passenger seat and then when he gets to the show he puts the port on the box . . . do I still have everyone? nobody's mind wonder off yet? . . . ok so anyways, he then slides the box in connects the speaker wires and does a 152. then packs up his **** and goes home. simple enough? do you expect him to clean out his truck on a day to day basis?
Look at that picture. Does it look like he cleans out his floorboard once in a year?

So when he changes setups does the floor just stay like that?

PC210257.jpg

Your score ******, is subjective,
the install looking like **** is a fact!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Your right, Im going to back off!
Well what I'm saying is that you bashing him for the install looking like **** is no different than him bashing me for the score.

This statement is not any different than Lakota saying my score ****** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
But, look at all the advice I gave to you. I typically don't give out much advice over the internet because people tend to ignore it. I like to help people that are interested in what I have to say.

It just kind of annoyed me that I posted a truck that wasn't mine and it got bashed. I didn't have to show you a setup that does 154's in the kick.

you've listened to him even tho he hasnt given you any advice? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
and then why did you mention it in the first place? I believe you said that on top of him having the knowledge and experience he had a 9500 that could get loud.

correct me if i'm wrong but I believe those were the 2 reasons you listed.
Hey, oh great OZ, he was at my house a couple days ago, my house is where he metered! And we had some time to talk then.

and will and 9500 not get loud?

I said it looked like ass! does it? yep I thought so. Even yo uadmit it is just slid in there, and isn't typical of his installs, so what is your problem, it looks like ****, but is loud as hell, are you happy now?
i dont think it looks like ass. why does it have to be painted and look all pretty and have matching colored duct tape holding the port together? And yes his boxes are just slide into his truck everytime he goes to a show, what about it? he doesnt drive around with a stereo cause his truck is a regular cab. ur point is? and ive been happy this whole time laughing my ass off cause you inadvertently screwed the OP over.

i dont think it looks like ass. why does it have to be painted and look all pretty and have matching colored duct tape holding the port together? And yes his boxes are just slide into his truck everytime he goes to a show, what about it? he doesnt drive around with a stereo cause his truck is a regular cab. ur point is? and ive been happy this whole time laughing my ass off cause you inadvertently screwed the OP over.
Dude your not serious! You think it looks good? I have a friend with a fat ass sister that lost here teeth from chewing SKOAL, she really needs a friend, can I give her your number?

I dont care if his box slides in and out to go to showes, he is once again a very talented competitor, that puts up some very respectable numbers. But it looks like ass! if I have screwed Buck over with the comment about it looking like ASS! Buck is right some people need their sensitivity turned way the fvck down!

But, look at all the advice I gave to you. I typically don't give out much advice over the internet because people tend to ignore it. I like to help people that are interested in what I have to say.
It just kind of annoyed me that I posted a truck that wasn't mine and it got bashed. I didn't have to show you a setup that does 154's in the kick.
I've taken your advice greatly into consideration. And I still appreciate it. Just so many people talking **** on this thread and no help or advice at all. And it's not even you, it's your groupie/buddy/whatever.

Too much hate going around.

considering he doesnt drive the truck on a daily basis and uses it for SPL i'm sure he doesn't give a ****!
Exactly, He doesn't care if it looks like ****, it is loud as hell! You have jsut agreed with me in principal:rolleyes:

Just an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif to an earlier comment, I'm not a virgin.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I think his setup is beautiful:) Maybe I just like the look of stuff that's loud.

My setup actually doesn't look half bad, imo. Too bad that I won't post it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

It would be funny if Tommy was online right now. This is pretty silly.
Your totally correct, you have done Buck a great service, I pointed out the aesthetics were lacking, and the groupie took it personally. I am sorry, honestly. Tommy is putting up some big numbers, and that is what matters in those type of comps. I still think it looks like crap, but functionally it is 100%. I don't see why that is so offensive, but hey I piss my wife off and I don't know why either.

Lakota, your advice I am sure is helping Buck figure out what to do, and it was of no offence to anyone. IMO

peace

I think his setup is beautiful:) Maybe I just like the look of stuff that's loud.
My setup actually doesn't look half bad, imo. Too bad that I won't post it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
You only live in KY, I'm sure if I start competing I'll see it sometime. I'm pretty cool //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.