Buck's first TL score

Just an //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif to an earlier comment, I'm not a virgin.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
****, everyone needs to turn it down a little.

That was a joke! or have we hit a soft spot?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

****, everyone needs to turn it down a little.
That was a joke! or have we hit a soft spot?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
Well, I thought it might change the mood a little.

I beat it up 2night //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Sorry, I probably shouldn't say that.

I said I hadn't given advice, that is in reference to this thread, Buck and I had conversations in perosn that your not privy to. And it is exactly the same as some of the advice he has been told right here.
And I am a total subscriber to the fact that the majority of the result is the planning and install and the minority is the equipment. The only reason the DD 9510 came up was because you felt the need to include it in your post, where you felt the need to pit me against your buddy who hit 152 with one DD10. so If I have to compare apples with apples, I have a DD10 I can run to do so. At this point I only have 2500watts on tap, but I would be more than happy to show you the results of my efforts between now and Sunday. I may or may not hit 152, but I will show exactly what I got with what I have to work with and then you can make you judgement! until then STFU grass hopper! You continually refer to your friends, and I agree they are guru's but what about you? Go grab a 10" sub and 2500watts and lets see what you can put together.
I didn't bring the DD up. your friend listed it as a reason for listening to you. which I found funny. and the reason I am not listing any of my own equipment is because it does not pertain to this. You bashed my friends rides yet admit now that you might not be able to do their scores? My friends drive trucks which is also what your friend drives genius and they were trying to help him out because he cant break a 145 with a 18" sub and you decided to bash them even though they were giving legit advice that would definitely help your friend break a 145 at the headrest.

Honestly, what advice did you give him when yall had your little pow wow? cause he mentioned that he metered with the door shut and mentioned later that He could tell it was noticeablly louder with the door open as Lakota suggested. so if it's noticeably louder like he said that means it's atleast a gain of 1 db, is it not? so he gained over 1 DB already just from listening to advice that Lakota gave him over the internet. sounds like someone else is the grass hopper //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I didn't bring the DD up. your friend listed it as a reason for listening to you. which I found funny. and the reason I am not listing any of my own equipment is because it does not pertain to this. You bashed my friends rides yet admit now that you might not be able to do their scores? My friends drive trucks which is also what your friend drives genius and they were trying to help him out because he cant break a 145 with a 18" sub and you decided to bash them even though they were giving legit advice that would definitely help your friend break a 145 at the headrest.
Honestly, what advice did you give him when yall had your little pow wow? cause he mentioned that he metered with the door shut and mentioned later that He could tell it was noticeablly louder with the door open as Lakota suggested. so if it's noticeably louder like he said that means it's atleast a gain of 1 db, is it not? so he gained over 1 DB already just from listening to advice that Lakota gave him over the internet. sounds like someone else is the grass hopper //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I can break 145 with that, just not with that box. Do you not see how bad that box would be for SPL. It sounds absolutely awesome for daily driving.

1st: I wanted to try to do sealed because I thought that might of been more of a mattering score.

2nd: We were at his house in a neighborhood with his family around. We didn't want to have that door open disturbing everyone.

Dude your not serious! You think it looks good? I have a friend with a fat ass sister that lost here teeth from chewing SKOAL, she really needs a friend, can I give her your number?
I dont care if his box slides in and out to go to showes, he is once again a very talented competitor, that puts up some very respectable numbers. But it looks like ass! if I have screwed Buck over with the comment about it looking like ASS! Buck is right some people need their sensitivity turned way the fvck down!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif your pathetic. how bout this instead? since it's your friends sister and she's so ****ed up and prolly can't get any why dont you be her **** buddy? sounds like she needs one of those more than she needs a friend like me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

and btw, i dont care what you think of his truck or why you keep bringing that up. I FIND THIS THREAD FUNNY CAUSE YOU INADVERTENTLY SCREWED YOUR FRIEND OVER AND YOU DONT REALIZE IT! LOL IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY SENSITIVITY,

BUT HEY DUDE ENJOY THAT 18 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif:laugh://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

listen to what Lakota said. He knows everything there is to know about ext. cab trucks and since I met him last summer he has helped me gain 9 db's at the headrest! And galactic monkey was right. Your truck is completely different from every other vehicle. Your just going to have to try every different design you can think of and see what YOUR truck likes the most.

that's not Lakota's truck, that's tommyk's truck, as he mentioned. and you must be retarded if you honestly think he drives around with that behind his seats. that setup hits 153's easy and he usually runs a 10 inch DD that hits 152. Why don't you try hitting numbers like that with a 10 inch sub and then maybe your advice might be worth something.
Actually you did bring up the DD subject first, and that is where it stemmed from (see quote above)

I don't give a **** about your equipment, what about your acheivements?

I have not bashed your friends rides, I said it looks like ****, and I also said that he is a very talented individual and the is putting up very respectable numbers!

It is not that he can't break 145 with an 18, it is that he got a box design for his first try that will not allow him to do so. He is totally willing to rework things to go louder. I also stated that alot of the advice was good that he got, especially from your buddy.

The advice I gave him (if you must know) was if he decided to build another box and go for SPL, that he would want to find out the res freq. of the truck and build a box accordingly, I also offered to help him with design and build. Which is basically the same thing he was told here, jsut in more detail in some instances.

As for opening the door or window, its a no brainer, hell that was the cheat back in the day probably before you were born. Hell if he wanted to put up stupid numbers he could meter at the port. I personally prefer to meter at the headrest then window. but to each his own.

So as far as I am concerned you need to go find another blade of grass little one.

Get your story straight

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.