Buck Box Designs - Refreshed Thread

I think the box is being tested some, it's on low power. Like I say, there is still finishing touches to be made. Hopefully I'll get those pics, too.

Long time customer building a box I designed for 2 x-12's. There will be 2 posts for this one, I received a lot of pics. The box isn't finished yet, there will be more finishing to come.

View attachment 31479

View attachment 31480

This is what it's all about right here: music, friends, and fun.

View attachment 31481

View attachment 31482

View attachment 31483

View attachment 31484

View attachment 31485

View attachment 31486

View attachment 31487
Is the guy in the yellow shirt Tech 9?😁

I be soo happy once I’m glueing the lid on, I know That at that point, all the cutting is done and it’s downhill from there.

They have it playing. It's only on a full bridge 3k with like no electrical at all right now. We'll have to see how it does under full power, it may be a while until that day. Lots of vehicle work to do.

Also figured that as well that it would have been a ***** to package safely with that front like that. Last thing either of us wants is something to happen in shipping not with all the hard work you, dave and I have done on getting that box done. Especially the two of you doing what you are doing for me. Never expected something like that to happen when you said you needed to talk to me in May asap,lol.

Also figured that as well that it would have been a ***** to package safely with that front like that. Last thing either of us wants is something to happen in shipping not with all the hard work you, dave and I have done on getting that box done. Especially the two of you doing what you are doing for me. Never expected something like that to happen when you said you needed to talk to me in May asap,lol.

It's taken a while because of the move. Trying to get caught up. Been just pumping them out as they came.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...