Buck Box Designs - Refreshed Thread

Ok Buck... I am gonna give you the space I have to work with, what my subs are and what I listen too. What kind of simplified, ported enclosure can you come up with that has a 1 inch mounting baffle? I would like both subs to one side opposite of the port of which I would like slotted.

The dimensions:

WIDTH 40" and no wider externally.
Depth front to back 18"
Height 12" - 16"

Subs are a pair of Rockford Fosgate P3D2 10" subs - Corrected sub displacement is .070 cu. ft. or 2.0L each sub Per RF as of 2016.

Music is mostly Metal - Rock with Jazz, Country, Rap, Bass and other. I like a pronounced kick drum but when I listen to rap and bass I like it able to play down to 30-35hz before rolling off.

Attachments

• Punch P3D2 10.pdf
    8.3 MB · Views: 79
Ok Buck... I am gonna give you the space I have to work with, what my subs are and what I listen too. What kind of simplified, ported enclosure can you come up with that has a 1 inch mounting baffle? I would like both subs to one side opposite of the port of which I would like slotted.

The dimensions:

Depth front to back 18"
Height 12" - 16"

Subs are a pair of Rockford Fosgate P3D2 10" subs - Corrected sub displacement is .070 cu. ft. or 2.0L each sub Per RF as of 2016.

Music is mostly Metal - Rock with Jazz, Country, Rap, Bass and other. I like a pronounced kick drum but when I listen to rap and bass I like it able to play down to 30-35hz before rolling off.

Definitely email me at: buck.box.designs@gmail.com

4 Skar ZVX 15 B-pillar ported/clamshell-like slide in wall going in a large SUV. I was told Sundown Zv5's or Zv6's might be put in this box, at some point, on 2 Sundown NS 6500's.

The dimensions:

Depth front to back 18"
Height 12" - 16"

You have to email me for me to look at this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...