Buck Box Designs - New Picture Log

Have you ever thought about making some generic box designs? You know like a 8", 10", 12", single sub, dual sub, ported design that you could offer for a flat rate. Kind of like a prefab design but with a low tuning. Not sure if that makes sense.

Have you ever thought about making some generic box designs? You know like a 8", 10", 12", single sub, dual sub, ported design that you could offer for a flat rate. Kind of like a prefab design but with a low tuning. Not sure if that makes sense.

I have about 200 designs or so like that iirc. I’d have to look.

I've designed some pre-fab like designs some people, one of those being for CT Sounds back in maybe 2018 or something. I did designs for Coleman for people to build for free on CT Sounds's site. Idk if they're still up there or not.

I like custom stuff. I like encouraging people to go custom, because it helps understand this system more. Idk, you're making me think now lol.

Its something to think about. Just some basic design for a single 8,10,12,15 and dual 8,10,12,15. Something with a cut sheet and a good tuning 32-34hz. Priced lower than the custom. You could let them know that your custom price is $XX or you can buy a preset design for $YY

Its something to think about. Just some basic design for a single 8,10,12,15 and dual 8,10,12,15. Something with a cut sheet and a good tuning 32-34hz. Priced lower than the custom. You could let them know that your custom price is $XX or you can buy a preset design for $YY

I am working on stuff, but I can't talk about it yet. Hopefully it forms soon. All good things take time to form!

More garbage from Epstein.

Thanks for hating me Bobby. Show the whole world who you are. I'm not the Epstein profile, and I have no idea who it is. It is hilarious, though, IMO.

It's sad that you don't have better things to do than harass a mostly disabled guy on the internet. Designing is all I do. It's sad man; I hope you find some answers to whatever is bugging you.

Thanks for hating me Bobby. Show the whole world who you are. I'm not the Epstein profile, and I have no idea who it is. It is hilarious, though, IMO.

It's sad that you don't have better things to do than harass a mostly disabled guy on the internet. Designing is all I do. It's sad man; I hope you find some answers to whatever is bugging you.

You started the **** a couple of weeks ago and then you started it again last night. Turn about is fair play.

I'm sitting here watching baseball and cooking some smoked turkey drumsticks. I'm good.

You started the **** a couple of weeks ago and then you started it again last night. Turn about is fair play.

I wish the best for you, Bobby. I don't think my words should trigger you so much. It seems like you just want to harass me, for any reason that you can attempt to justify. I've had you on ignore; I don't think I've even said anything to you that could've started anything "last night." I'm not sure how I can "start" stuff with you, again, if I have no idea that you're even posting. You're still on ignore, so have fun, I guess, if that's what you call whatever you're doing.

I wish the best for you, Bobby. I don't think my words should trigger you so much. It seems like you just want to harass me, for any reason that you can attempt to justify. I've had you on ignore; I don't think I've even said anything to you that could've started anything "last night." I'm not sure how I can "start" stuff with you, again, if I have no idea that you're even posting. You're still on ignore, so have fun, I guess, if that's what you call whatever you're doing.

All in good fun.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Buck

5,000+ posts
little alien on campus
Buck
Inside of a pyramid
Start date
Participants
Who Replied