Buck Box Designs - New Picture Log

This was my DC XL 18's box before they went in it:

I thought about something the other day when I took my rear deck sub out since it was dry rotted and rattling, and to leave the hole for my sub sound waves to come into the car. Would a 4th order with a rear deck blow through work? It’d have to be an aero port coming up through the factory sub hole, but the sound waves would bounce off the rear glass and throughout the car... so I presume.

I thought about something the other day when I took my rear deck sub out since it was dry rotted and rattling, and to leave the hole for my sub sound waves to come into the car. Would a 4th order with a rear deck blow through work? It’d have to be an aero port coming up through the factory sub hole, but the sound waves would bounce off the rear glass and throughout the car... so I presume.
View attachment 26055View attachment 26056

Yes. Idk if a 4th would work with your icon or not, I'd have to check. Would you ever want to cut any metal out for a square port? I've done 4th orders firing through the rear deck before.

View attachment 26055View attachment 26056

Yeah your sub will work in a 4th.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...