Buck Box Designs - New Picture Log

New subscriber. I am looking for a box for a 2004 Silverado crew cab. Looking for something different than just 2 downfiring 10s or 12s under the rear seat. Willing to make truck modifications if need be, but I need to retain the rear seat (open to lifting it however). I listen to all kinds of music (metal, rock, rap, bass, classical, jazz, etc., so I need something versatile. Want it to be loud, but clean and clear. Open to recommendations on sub size, brand, quantity, etc. I currently have an old school US Amps USA-600 (600x1 into 1 ohm) which is underrated as a sub amp to start. Thoughts? Thanks!

Yeah, like coolhand said, just email me at: buck.box.designs@gmail.com

I'll be waiting on you!

It is built! @g_cirillo if you want to comment, feel free to.

If you are talking to me then let me know. He was telling me a couple of weeks ago that he didn't have the parameters on a sub. So, when I got them, I sent them to him. I thought this was a Car Audio site. Sorry, I was wrong.

You should email me so I can keep up with our convo! I don't mind helping you at all man. We can even talk over the phone about it if you want.

What my 2 DC XL 18's did to my Explorer back in the day

I designed and built this box

hahaha whoooopppsssss

Broke the crappy sheet (sh*t) metal weld

Those holes aren't supposed to be holes....

So this upper hatch was hanging on by a prayer, literally about to rip completely off the metal:

Even though we fixed it, it started tearing around the new welds:

We put this in a piece of sh*t Aveo that I had for a while. What a terrible vehicle. I love Q Power Deluxes, for cheap subs. They sound the best for cheap subs. This was 4 10's.

Last edited:
The owner of C2 Audio gave us a couple of B-stock subs as long we built a box for it and showed the subs off, them playing and such. Here's the box I designed, we built at the shop:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...