Buck Box Designs /// 6th order AQ hdc3.0 single 10"

Yah just cause it's loud doesnt mean it's got a high spl, I think how it sounds is more important than numbers though unless you are just trying to have spl

SPL is useless in a DD. It's just a number. Perception is where it counts.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 PM ----------

Yah just cause it's loud doesnt mean it's got a high spl, I think how it sounds is more important than numbers though unless you are just trying to have spl
Where in Tennessee are you?

Man you have some sunroof flex. Damn. I love the amount of output at the low frequencies. I heard someone say at one time that neither 10's nor AQ's could hit lows....lol.
wow, they must have been living in a small world lol. And again, great work Buck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif you deserve it.

this makes me want to get on my trunk wall. but now. .a 6th order that i dont have room for .. i have designed many 6ths but they are all too big for my trunk . best of luck to ya on the meter.

Yeah, the way it sounds is way more important than a single number on a screen. I'm just curious.

And who says bandpass boxes aren't meter friendly? All the loudest Extreme

Class vehicles doing 178-183db are all 4th orders.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.