Buck Box Designs /// 6th order AQ hdc3.0 single 10"

Yeah, the way it sounds is way more important than a single number on a screen. I'm just curious.
And who says bandpass boxes aren't meter friendly? All the loudest Extreme

Class vehicles doing 178-183db are all 4th orders.
this man speaks truth!...hell actually you may be the man i need to hook up with (no ****) i have an idea but i think only you can set it in motion.

back to the facts . any 4th order/6th gets nasty loud audibly and number wise. IF they are built correctly.

I know the song put on is absolutely ridiculous... The first note is a tiny buzz. Then comes a slightly larger buzz... Then the third drop is like chaos (makes my full water bottle dance like crazy) and the lowest note basically rips everything apart lol.

this man speaks truth!...hell actually you may be the man i need to hook up with (no ****) i have an idea but i think only you can set it in motion.

back to the facts . any 4th order/6th gets nasty loud audibly and number wise. IF they are built correctly.
Well if you ever need anything, I'm only a PM away.

Yeah, the way it sounds is way more important than a single number on a screen. I'm just curious.
And who says bandpass boxes aren't meter friendly? All the loudest Extreme

Class vehicles doing 178-183db are all 4th orders.
That's cool to know. Didn't realize that. Does this include Alan Dante's volvo?

looks like a series tuned 6th order....
I run my AQ's in a clamshell that's a series tuned 6th order...
Si

I know the song put on is absolutely ridiculous... The first note is a tiny buzz. Then comes a slightly larger buzz... Then the third drop is like chaos (makes my full water bottle dance like crazy) and the lowest note basically rips everything apart lol.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Sure does. It's just a tiny sealed box, barely big enough for the magnet in the back corner of the car. The rest of the vehicle is a big ported chamber with a loading wall and a big center console to help raise the peak note on the dash.

Most all Extreme vehicles are this way. A ported box hasn't been competitive in Extreme for the last 5 years.

Yep. I think I'm going to make a thread about 8th orders for fun. I'd be interested to try one. I've built a ton of 4th orders, seen a ton of 6th orders, but never seen an 8th.

Looks sick. You need to hit up Kanaroux to get a proper bass-track to show off some solid flex! It should really pound when it's sealed and properly power. You really shouldn't need an HO-alt for a measly AP1500, they're just so darn inefficient. Big 3 should make a huge difference though. Any plans to throw a bit more power at it?

AP18001 D is the upgrade so far... I am currently building a Lighter, smaller, daily box so I can fold my seats down if I wish. and I am making a shell that will fit around this box to wall it and be easily removable.

Building it up!
154hiqf.jpg

She is right in there!

35mjn8x.jpg
Looks ****** gives me the chills nice work i wish i could hear how that bad boy sounds
Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.