BTL or Nightshade

im running a single interstate battery. I was told I gotta run an extra battery for my 2k, but its been kicking ass for me on what ive got.
Ok then you DO NOT have the electrical to run 4kw...You don't even really have the electrical to run 2kw...

I've never had a problem with it at all and running mulitple batteries is something ive never done at all.
You may be able to skimp by on 1 batt for 2kw, but it just loads down the alternator more. You will definitely not be able to handle 4kw with that setup.

They sent him a sub with a broken terminal, he sent it back and they took 3 weeks to send him another. He got the other and the cone was torn already. So he sent it back and just got a memphis M3 mojo instead.
Was it an AQ amp? It couldn't be a sub HDC3s have direct connections.

I've heard a NS and they put up some scores, however I haven't heard th as far as daily.

Yeah but can you fit a 7.4 cubic foot box through your trunk opening? I have to remove every single panel and the back seats to get my box in my hatchback, lol. It's a PITA, it takes about an hour to get the box out and even longer to get it back in and put everything back together...
That's more than enough room for a single 18 but if walling off your backseat and running 2 18's is an option than of course that's going to be louder...
you dont have to try to fit a box that big through the opening. Just build the box inside the trunk.

thats probably his only opinion, i doubt is trunk is taller than 18in.
then he has to worry about gettin the box n the trunk first, trunk opening is too small iirc
my old civic trunk was only about 15.5" tall and still had an 18 firing forward.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.