Cutting circles

if u have a router the jasper makes exact cuts bro it is fking awesome for what it costs.

but their is nothing wrong with a jigsaw i use a jig because my customers want the best for diy a jigsaw is fine

You can make your own as well, And Sears sells one for craftsman routers for $15. Not sure if it will fit other model routers tho.

Simple peice of plexy, Few holes, And some measurments can save you $30.

You can make your own as well, And Sears sells one for craftsman routers for $15. Not sure if it will fit other model routers tho.
Simple peice of plexy, Few holes, And some measurments can save you $30.
thats a good idea on making your own. I may try that.

Made this one out of three stacked layers of aluminum so it wouldn’t break

DSC07040.jpg

DSC07039.jpg

DSC07035.jpg

I just made mine out of 1/2" mdf lol. It works perfect tho. Every router has at least to threaded inserts for bolts so you just drill out hole for bolts to go through the wood and into the threads and flush mount the top of the bolt and voila you got a jig

I used to use a homemade jig for circles. I ended up buying the jasper jig combo and do not regret the purchase.

IMG_1338.jpg

IMG_1339.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.