BTL Fully Loaded Owners in need of actual T/S Parameters!!!

What's ya'lls AIM? Care to have an "intimate" conversation of POLE VENTS //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif :naughty:

My aim name disappeared //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

If ya wanna talk you'll have to join us in the chat that we generally have nightly around 9-10pm eastern time on aim.

We do seem to be having some sort of issue with emails and some of them not getting through. I have not answered emails from Friday or today (with a couple from Thursday that need complete enclosure designs that Ill get to today). Im not sure what the deal is with "missing" emails but we are getting to the bottom of it.

Also, fully loaded BTL specs will be posted on our SSA forum late Sunday. I need to compile them into a excel file for our web guy and he will get them going on the site as well.

To the topic of specs being incorrect... well no. They are fine, but as stated elsewhere, they dont model optimally for most applications. The BTL simply is not a "perfect" driver and models odd. It is design to take sveral things into account, most of which are durability and power handling. In that case, the increased motor strength and lower qts give it odd saddle shaped responses, or miniscule enclosures with high tuned flat responses. This is not to say they dont work... actually they work VERY well and surprise about everyone that listens to them. But looking at a normal 12" driver with normal specs and middle of the road qts that specs flat in 2.2 cuft tuned to 30Hz... doesnt mean your response will be the same in car either. Being 3 dB down in a saddle shaped response really doesnt amount to squat in a vehicle as the specific cars transfer function dominates response.

Since things are caught up with driver builds... you can find more at my regular "irregular" hours on our SSA forum again. My forum presence (but not that of Shawn or Nick) has taken a back seat since Finals to making sure that all drivers are built in the normal lead times.

Thanks...

Scott

atta boy scottie, a whole paragraph of stuff i dont understand =p, im sure shawn told you, but dont think your caught up on your sub orders expect a nice sized one pretty soon =)

dude, people get busy.scotts only human with 2 arms and 2 legs, a brain, a penis, a head full of hair, and a few people to help him to a gagillion things at once...and finals dont help this either......it ***** when the customer support isnt there right away but he'll get back to you eventually.....the man's got his **** to take care

edit: didnt see ur response scott lol.....glad to hear things are in order

dude, people get busy.scotts only human with 2 arms and 2 legs, a brain, a penis, a head full of hair, and a few people to help him to a gagillion things at once...and finals dont help this either......it ***** when the customer support isnt there right away but he'll get back to you eventually.....the man's got his **** to take care

edit: didnt see ur response scott lol.....glad to hear things are in order
How do you know he has a penis:eyebrow:

iamamp3pimp... like you should be talking about hair! D@mn man thats one hell of a mop you have. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif And I have plenty of hair... it just turned gray in the past couple of years... but that has seemed to slow down drastically now too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.