BTL Fully Loaded Owners in need of actual T/S Parameters!!!

I remember the TC9 but not the BTL //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
Was in the same thread //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

nG

Just to comment on FI's customer service from my perspective - I received a reply to my inquiry about a BTL box and config in under 24 hours. This was two days ago. I do not yet own any FI product.

Just thought it fair to mention how decent Scott was to me.

Scott has been nothing but great to me. He took a day to answer my emails. But as far as i know he works alone building and answering emails. So I completely understand. I would be elsewhere to if it wasnt for his service. I have nothing to complain about. Nothing but good/great service.

Well I can tell you this, I have also taken a ton of emails and PM's, and Im on AIM and MSN all the time, when I not at school, work, or at my shop workin on a vehicle. I have always answered quickly and completely. Kenny I told you in a pm you sent me a couple weeks ago, that if you needed anything dont hesitate to ask. Scott litterally deals with 150-250 emails a night, after working at the shop from 8-8 sometimes. Just to let anyone know, me and nick are more than willing to help anyone at anytime.

Thanks for all the support guys.

Yep...been doing the same as Shawn has...

Actually in the same situation with school and everything else that is going on around here, actually came home for the first time since August to visit the family...

We're on SSA and the forums to help answer questions, if we dont get to it right away it is due to us being busy with the 3000 other things that are going on at the same time //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif. Take a chill pill, we'll get to it as soon as we possibly can. If we dont personally have the answers to the questions right then and there, we are working on getting the answers one way or another.

Thanks a ton!

-Nick

Well I can tell you this, I have also taken a ton of emails and PM's, and Im on AIM and MSN all the time, when I not at school, work, or at my shop workin on a vehicle. I have always answered quickly and completely. Kenny I told you in a pm you sent me a couple weeks ago, that if you needed anything dont hesitate to ask. Scott litterally deals with 150-250 emails a night, after working at the shop from 8-8 sometimes. Just to let anyone know, me and nick are more than willing to help anyone at anytime.
Thanks for all the support guys.
liar, you never answer any of my questions everytime i im you, usually you block me and i have to get a new name and retry, and nick speeks in some sort of unknow jibberish i cant understand //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

liar, you never answer any of my questions everytime i im you, usually you block me and i have to get a new name and retry, and nick speeks in some sort of unknow jibberish i cant understand //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
i are teh l33t one.

all fo one, mo fo us, none fo you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.