BTL Fully Loaded Owners in need of actual T/S Parameters!!!

I'd be willing to bet the software is wrong before Fi's numbers are //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Did you call them?

And email support went downhill big time, I sent 2-3 emails with no responses from WEEKS ago. I know Scott was busy with finals but ****...
not the first time i've read this, which is a huge part of why I change my mind of using them.

6 12" BM's instead now, hopfully //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

not the first time i've read this, which is a huge part of why I change my mind of using them.
6 12" BM's instead now, hopfully //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
SSD's are CHEAPER... and IMHO... superior //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

Also, WHY DO YOU NEED THEM?

nG

I don't want to hurt Scott's sales, but I can't recommend people to a company because of great products and great support, when I can't even get support myself.

I need specs for my sub so I can build the wall for the next BTL I was going to buy from him. I don't NEED the specs, but I asked for them, it's nice to have the specs on the sub I own...

I understood about the finals, but it's been what, two weeks since then?

I don't want to hurt Scott's sales, but I can't recommend people to a company because of great products and great support, when I can't even get support myself.
I need specs for my sub so I can build the wall for the next BTL I was going to buy from him. I don't NEED the specs, but I asked for them, it's nice to have the specs on the sub I own...

I understood about the finals, but it's been what, two weeks since then?
i agree.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.