bridging my system

If its 1 ohm stable, wire them both in parallel to get 1 ohm. You really need to get a bigger amp those p3's are going to be way underpowered! You should be running at least 800 a piece!

I have 2 12" rockford P3S 4 ohm subs and a hifonics zues 800watt rms max amp. Is it possible to bridge both of my subs to this amp without messing anything up and if so what would be the best way to do so. Thanks.
DVC 4ohm subs?Or SVC 4ohm subs?

P3 Slim models are rated 400 RMS each and are DVC so you'll be powering it just right if you wire it all in parallel.

dualDVC4ohmto1ohm.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.