• Participant list

Bob666

Hi!

Found an old amplifier lying around. This one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y80uv2efh6jqvr9/DSC_0232%20%281%29.JPG?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uunq18ats3jyqby/DSC_0233.JPG?dl=0

In quest of two things.

1. Manual. Googled but no go.

2. Information. Can I bridge it, i e connect left speaker output minus and right speaker plus to a subwoofer?

What size of subwoofer is suitable for this unit?

I would need a low pass filter as well. I googled and searched eBay. All I find are odd looking circuit boards. I want to input 4 x RCA low level outputs from car stereo and get two RCA outputs with only approx 20-100 Hz. Possible?

Cheers

Yea i found nothing. Found a few other models but not this one. Since it's not very powerful a sub would be hard. This would maybe make a good tweeter amp

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Yea i found nothing. Found a few other models but not this one. Since it's not very powerful a sub would be hard. This would maybe make a good tweeter amp
Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Thanks! It's a sailing boat, want to mount only one amplifier for a subwoofer and run the front and rear speakers of the ca stereo. Limited power while sailing.

I should probably get a subwoofer with inbuilt low pass filter. What frequency to split at please?

Cheers

That's a very o/s amp. Only amp in that size that comes to mind is the o/s Hifonics Pluto. They're kinda hard to find.

I cannot find any info on that amp. Perhaps it was made overseas somewhere, non US made.

Has no x-over built in either. That tells ya how old the amp is.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.