Breaking in new subs?

Participant count
  • Participant list

LetMyBeatPound

CarAudio.com Exclusive
Ok guys I'm almost done with my build I'm the box is lost totally together just got mount the subs. But before I wire them up I have a question.

1. Being DVC 750w RMS, having 2 of them, should I break them in at 4ohm or should I just go ahead and wire them in parallel down to 1ohm and break them in that way.

Like since I'm gonna be using them at 1ohm is that how I should break them in or would breaking in be better if I did it at 4ohm?

Also I have the dual channel mono block... I was curious if anyone could tell me what options for wiring this gives me if any.

Thanks for your time,

Scotty

Mono is mono. If it's a mono amp you only have 2 connections for ease of wiring. I never break in subs, they naturally do that on their own. I'd wire them to 1 ohm and go with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.