Branham1127 may have just scammed me!!!!

jj53913
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
K let me try and clear his name now. I feel pretty sh177y right now. I payied for the amp on Monday, Tues. he sent me a tracking # and siad it should be here Thursday (today). We did alot of pm'ing and seemed like a real good guy and didn't feel that I even needed to check the trackng number. Today I watched the Fedex guy drive right by me so I was like "what the heck". Got the tracking #, checked it and the tracking # was no good so I knew fedex could track packages by name and address. Called them back and my name or address was not in their system for ground or express. So I'm flipping out about now and posted this and went down to call the credit card company to get the money reversed and I figured I would call Fedex one more time. The lady said that the tracking # was no good but the first part of the number told her that the number was for a Kinkos in Colorado (which he is from) and I told her that it was supose to be comming from there and shes like "O there it is its behind schedule and has been reschedulaed for delivery for tomarrow" and got the right tracking number.

Sorry again

Last edited by a moderator:
why make a thread after not even 5 hours after it was supposed to arrive....jumped the gun.

why make a thread after not even 5 hours after it was supposed to arrive....jumped the gun.
Yes I did jump the gun but put your self in my shoes. Your sitting there with a # that fedex says is no good then you call them back and they tell you that they don't have a package in the system that has your name or address on it. So say what I already apologized for

wtf?

" I told her that it was supose to be comming from there and shes like "O there it is its behind schedule and has been reschedulaed for delivery for tomarrow" and got the right tracking number.

Sorry again"

So then you aren't scammed? Because she found the tracking number?

Did you just find the answer to if you got scammed or not in your first post?

No I didn't get scammed I don't know why Fedex told me that there was no such package for my name or address. The gal I talked to the 3rd time I called found it some how. It is suppose to be here tommarow. No Im not a noob I'm a guy that has been burnt on the net before and when the tracking # you get doesn't work and your being told there is no such package in the system coming to you you would think your getting burnt too. Say what you will Ill take it even though "Branham1127" should be saying it not you. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I just Bought from branham1127 and have been happy with our transaction so far Shipped fast. Tracking # works. Let you know more when I get it.

We have already talked and there was a common mistake made on his part and I don't hold that against him Fedex is where everything got screwed up, and after talking to him it sounds like it started back at Kinkos in Colorado. He didn't do anything wrong I hold nothing against him I hope he feels the same. He shipped fast and told me when he shipped it. I don't have any fears that I will get my amp just as he described. Next time I have to run the tracking # right away cause I know that if I would have I wouldn't or accused a good guy of doing wrong.

Not sure how I just came across this thread... But yes OP and I cleared this up long ago.. I did ship the amp when I said I did and he received it, but when providing him with the tracking # I typed it wrong.. I got on here and had a couple shitty pm's from him and then an apology.. Turns out before I got on to read it FedEx found the info they said they couldn't find. Deal went well though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.. I found this funny when it happened and it just brought a good laugh to me again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jj53913

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jj53913
Ontario, Oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies