SOLD Brand NEW Revolution D1500.1!!!!

mav2002
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have a BRAND NEW Revolution D1500.1. This thing puts out 1600 watts X 1 at 1Ohm and 1000 watts X 1 at 2Ohms. It is BRAND NEW, and never opened. I bought this with the intent of installing it, but decided against redoing my trunk. It retails for $539, but I am willing to sell for $300. Let me know if you are interested. Email me at asian_guy75@yahoo.com

Originally posted by mav2002 sorry, $250 shipped is too low of a price. It is a brand new amp, unopened.
im that buyer he was talkin about i will need some pics though...300 shipped sound fair if you got pics.

sure, I can take pics. I don't have any now cause I haven't opened the original box it was shipped in. if you want pics, then I'll open it, take some pics, and email them to you. what's your email address?

Originally posted by buthatsabuick im that buyer he was talkin about i will need some pics though...300 shipped sound fair if you got pics.

Originally posted by mav2002 sure, I can take pics. I don't have any now cause I haven't opened the original box it was shipped in. if you want pics, then I'll open it, take some pics, and email them to you. what's your email address?
mav interested in a trade for an avionixx 800.2?

Originally posted by buthatsabuick im that buyer he was talkin about i will need some pics though...300 shipped sound fair if you got pics.
so your sayin you havent even takin the tape off the box? if thats the case i wanna keep that christmas felling (opening a new toy:rolleyes: ) ) just some pics of the box so i know you actually have the thing. no ofence the04sniper@hotmail.com

that's correct. I opened the outside brown packaging, but have NOT opened the actualy box the Revo comes in (white box with the Revo logo). I would be happy to take pics. I'll take some tonight and email to your email address.

Originally posted by buthatsabuick so your sayin you havent even takin the tape off the box? if thats the case i wanna keep that christmas felling (opening a new toy:rolleyes: ) ) just some pics of the box so i know you actually have the thing. no ofence the04sniper@hotmail.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.