SOLD Brain for an old school Alpine EQ 3339 graphic 11 band.

Participant count
  • Participant list

BassAddictJ
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
FL
I wish I had the complete set, but unfortunately this is the brain only. If you look it up these 3339's were some really, really sweet 11 band eq's from the really old era of alpines that are still better than most stuff today. retail was a few hundred. i recall one of these setups a few years ago going for like $150. these are rare. its a shame the faceplate got seperated from this. BUT if you happen to have a 3339 or other old high end alpine eq face that uses the old din cable im positive itll work with this too.

here's a vid of another person's setup with a complete 3339 setup.

I have a brain for it. its a little scuffed up in a few spots but its almost 20 years old so thats kind of expected. its hard to find thigns this old minty.

80 shipped obo

shoot me an offer.

photo3.jpg

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.