Brahma 12 box help

Participant count
  • Participant list

badboyzx2
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I am pretty sure i am going with a Brahma 12. I am going to build my own box, but it is the first i have ever built. Since I'm new to it, i was thinking sealed box would be easier. first of all, will the brahma still get loud in a sealed? also, how much harder is it to do ported? is it better to use round tube ports or slot ports? thanks for the help.

Brahma should get loud in a sealed, go with sealed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

once you get it in there and et used to it you will want it to be louder at least thats how it was with me. The only way I would go with sealed is if you increase the box size a little bit and make it real deep. I ported mine to about 35hz but my friend got the box size wrong (I think) and dont know what it is tuned to. But I only have about 800 watts rms running to it and it rattles everything. Pretty awesome sub for the money.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.