box worklog 7 cubes@35hz

thats a very nice build other than the split. Nice work w/ the fiberglass and the paint. looks real clean... I'm w/ george, possibility of box building for extra dollaz

who needs screws anyways. the glue alone is stronger. i use 1.5inch brad nails in a gun.

but the build it looks great. wish i would have done a couple of the things you did.

what did you use to put on the outside of the box to smooth it out?

thanks friends for your advices.....the porpouse of tha fibre glass is to make it strong. and trust me it is super strong. this thing is solid as a rock !!! and heavy to...i will power the btl with a mmats 3500.1. the exterior paint, i used something like fleckstone...it its call ruber paint.

thanks

Pilot holes that are exactly the same length as the screw = your friend (that's also the only thing I don't like about the box). Other than that, it looks NOICE!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

the nuts and bolts...pinching the plastic in between the washers.(at least in house electrical, refering to pinching insolation in the screw terminals) will cause added resistance, and voltage drops. at least trim that back so you only have metal in there.

thanks folks for your advices....i apreciatte all of them...

keep em comin...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

Nice work, I like it.

Looks like my 7cuft box for the 18" BTL...

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2724441&postcount=99

btlout6xa2.jpg

looks too me like the back of the port is closer to the back of the box than 6" (the width of the port) and theres a45 degree in there = smaller?

which means your ported box will not perform right,

i hope im wrong, you obviously put a lot of effort into that box.

please tell me its more than 6" from the back of the port to the rear wall of the box !

looks too me like the back of the port is closer to the back of the box than 6" (the width of the port) and theres a45 degree in there = smaller?
which means your ported box will not perform right,

i hope im wrong, you obviously put a lot of effort into that box.

please tell me its more than 6" from the back of the port to the rear wall of the box !
yes bro, there are 6'' of free space between the port an the wall...dont worry....anyway it sound loud as hell //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.