box worklog 7 cubes@35hz

yes bro, there are 6'' of free space between the port an the wall...dont worry....anyway it sound loud as hell //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/graduate.gif.d982460be9f153bb54e5d4cb744f6ae8.gif

Wow, nice box! And I thought I put a lot of time and effort into mine... but it really shows in yours. Did the rubber paint add a good amount of weight to it? Just wondering if it would help deaden it like bedliner. What did you use to round all the edges? I need to get a better sander/ and/or a router. The fiberglass was a nice touch, should definitely help with the MDF not "leaking."

only thing I noticed was that you didn't roundover the rear of the port wall, minor detail, but if you go to all the trouble of glassing 45's in the corners you might as well do every little thing.

Nice build and finish on the box...

I'm very impressed. I like errthing but the braces. I want bracing in mine, but want to go another way. I really like that bedliner type outer coating.

You have the inside and outside leakproof IMO.

Great job!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.