box volume??

Participant count
  • Participant list

DoubleE
10+ year member

ohio
Can someone tell me the airspace in this box, I'll mius the displacement of the sub

my.php

If you cant see the inches its 17x11x22x21x14

Erw, geometry is not something I desire to do right now. Bump in case someone else wants to though.

Heyyyyy, that's a different image than was up there when I first checked it out. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

You need something more like a pro audio woofer. You want a really light Mms with a lower Fs. Idk how much loudness vs range you want, but a...
My subs unload at full tilt @ 28 hz, They are in 3.69 cubes net tuned to 34 hz. 4 - 8's. Big box and big power.
The it to a custom air brush guy and tell him what you want. You can always stain, plexiglass windows, and put led lights inside the box. Search...
Thanks man! Quitting drinking and battling DRESS syndrome has given me a new outlook on life.
i have a 15 already for the lows ita a little over kill for a crew cab but I like it and I was hoping it would sound better and louder than my old...

About this thread

DoubleE

10+ year member
DoubleE
ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from