Box Question Jeep YJ

Participant count
  • Participant list

Grimmjoww

CarAudio.com Veteran
I have a 95 Jeep Wrangler YJ. The back seat has been removed. The space would be similar to a crx but the hard top is squared off not sloped. I trying to design a new box based off of RF specs for the sub. Should I go with sub back port back or sub up port back? I'm probably 75/25 SPL/SQ, I like to feel lows. What do you guys think? Thanks

Ill agree.Sub rear port rear. You can always play around with that configuration as well turning it up and firing forward giving you 3 different options for future vehicle placements as well. Sub up port up as Ive done in my 99 CRV on a pair of tens that sounded much cleaner rather than sub rear port rear.

Ill agree.Sub rear port rear. You can always play around with that configuration as well turning it up and firing forward giving you 3 different options for future vehicle placements as well. Sub up port up as Ive done in my 99 CRV on a pair of tens that sounded much cleaner rather than sub rear port rear.
I played with the current setup I have and it's a sub port same side box. Seemed cleaner up but hit way harder faced back. I didn't know how much it would change going to a much stronger sub. I like the idea of moving it around though. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...