Box people help. I need ideas heres the info I have!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Highs on bass

Banned
Ga
so... I was wondering if any of you guys who have box design software could give me an idea of some decent specs for the box for the 15d.

here is a link to the page.

http://www.lanzar.com/manuals/MAXP104D-124D-154D.pdf

I'm wanting to do 3 or 4 of these but I can't find box specs on these. so just let me know what kind of box and how these will perform in them. I'm really hoping I can get one of these in a 2.5 cube box. port tuning is what ever. just airspace is what i'm worried about.

if you cant view the link the info is this

FS(Htz)= 30

QMS=5.0

Qes=0.90

Qts=0.75

Spl=89

Vas(cuFt)=6.02

again thanks!

no. I'm looking for a response curve for these specs. I know what airspace I have in my truck. But I cant find box specs on these subs. SO... Hoping to see what these subs will do in 10 cubes. either 3 or 4 of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.