box help

Participant count
  • Participant list

steveyblack
10+ year member

Aquafina
nj
hey all im guessing some of you peeps saw my cardboard box...now im wondering about a real box...the only thing is that i got very little info about my sub now, and not alot of info on 6.5 woofer boxes...im wondering if i can take a 12 inch woofer box and scale it down to my 6.5 woofer??? will it it work?

yah i was thinking that...thanks man...ill try, the only reason im asking is because money is tight and i just dont want to waste wood

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
I've used that driver and the ported box is closer to about 2 cubes. We did 1 in a stuffed/sealed 1-1.25 cubic foot box, stuffed with 1 lb of...
Absolutely. I am always learning and think it's probably impossible to stop learning. I appreciate the advice and don't doubt for a second the...
People didn't like ported boxes because the port noise and needing a bigger box. Therefore, instead of 1-sub in a ported, they would go with...

About this thread

steveyblack

10+ year member
Aquafina
steveyblack
nj
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date