Box help. S10 ext cab

Participant count
  • Participant list

S10SPLove

It will be going in a 91 s10 ext cab. I have a hifonics brz 2100. I want 2 12 or 15 ab xfl's. I am gonna go ported. I was told to do subs up port up. Any sugestions. I also could use some help designing a box. I m open to sub sugestions to. But pretty set on the xfl. MyLowS10 has a great deal on them... Also aero ports vs slot port? What's the difference?

if you plan on doing any competing in db drag then aeros will be what you want ,you can plug off some of the ports to change the frequency for daily and burps

There's no real big difference between aero and slot ports other than aero you can interchange them for different tuning, aside from that its mostly asthetics . As for your designing a box, Need the measurments you have to work with in order to effectively help.

If your going with one 15, what i have seen done is dual ports , one on each side of the box with the 15 in the middle in sort of a wall.... my buddy did that and got a 142. Ports and sub both facing forward.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.