Box help for a Dd 9512d

Participant count
  • Participant list

Masterbuss2

Okay so not finding much info on this sub motor, it's a 9512 d, 2 ohm, I'm wanting to build a box I only play lows like low twenty to mid thirties, so only.care about lows I listen to screwed and slowed music. Was thinking tuning around 26_29 I'm including my max dimensions and such, just don't know what these subs like. It's going in a 08 tiburon hatchback

Okay so not finding much info on this sub motor, it's a 9512 d, 2 ohm, I'm wanting to build a box I only play lows like low twenty to mid thirties, so only.care about lows I listen to screwed and slowed music. Was thinking tuning around 26_29 I'm including my max dimensions and such, just don't know what these subs like. It's going in a 08 tiburon hatchback
They do like the lows for sure. Tune it to 30. If you need help with a cutsheet pm me.

Based on what the guy actually wants it to sound like, I'd go even lower on the tuning but that's just me. He said he wants 26-29hz and I'd say that's a great ballpark estimate for the sound he wants.

I normally go 29, but from what I hear the dd can handle the lows even though it's a 12
My last two boxes have been 29hz and 28hz, but I'm like the OP I want my lows to be seriously low. Still not satisfied so next box will be a 24hz t-line.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.