box design help

Participant count
  • Participant list

littledude
10+ year member

MI
i am building a box for my hdc3 15, it is 4 cubes at 38hz. it will be double baffled, but i have no idea how to make it. do i just completely cover one layer with glue and glue them both together or what.

Yea, do that...but with a bit more...try this..

-Get some 1.25" long drywall screws (coarse thread)

-With the sheet that the sub will be resting/mounted on facing up...predrill holes (not all the way through the second sheet...just enough through so the screw has something to be guided into) once you have the two sheets lined up square to each other (one ontop of the other)

-Then cover the sheet with the larger cutout with glue and then screw the two sheets together using the holes and screws mentioned before...theyll be held together and with no screws visible //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.