Box design help - 04 F150

Participant count
  • Participant list

09Alti
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey guys - I'm helping a friend build a small system in his truck and we need a design for a box. Building it won't be a problem, we just don't know the dimensions we need.

The truck is a 2004 Ford F150 Heritage (2dr, standard cab)

The sub is a Sundown SA10 (D4's) that will be getting about 1k from an Alpine amp (not sure the model)

Hoping to tune to 32-35hz

We're leaving towards something ported, with the port facing either up, or at the passenger side of the truck but if you guys have other options I'd like to hear them.

Thanks!

Hey guys - I'm helping a friend build a small system in his truck and we need a design for a box. Building it won't be a problem, we just don't know the dimensions we need.
The truck is a 2004 Ford F150 Heritage (2dr, standard cab)

The sub is a Sundown SA10 (D4's) that will be getting about 1k from an Alpine amp (not sure the model)

Hoping to tune to 32-35hz

We're leaving towards something ported, with the port facing either up, or at the passenger side of the truck but if you guys have other options I'd like to hear them.

Thanks!
try This. Very easy to use if you know your tuning frequency.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.