Box design for 2 sa 15's

Participant count
  • Participant list

rak_24540
10+ year member

VA
I wanting to build enclosure for 2 sa 15's. It will be going in 99 silverado 3 door. I would like the subs firing forward and port coming out of the top/back. I think I would like it to be between 6-7cu tuned to 30-32hz. Daily driver no competitions or anything. I would like a design and cut sheet(I'll pay a little money of course) unless you just want to be nice and give it to me for free, or what would someone charge me to build and ship it to me? I want to run 2-2500 watts to them. Maybe more!

Any info would be appreciated.

I've seen that done on a build and really just thought it would be good. No personal experience , I've never had ported enclosure before, I've always had sealed. I want to see what everybody says I'm missing.

MyLows10 is half right on the chevy ext. Cabs I have worked on subs up port side is insanely loud when box is designed and built right and your truck will naturally like around 42hz for its peak. I could take some time tonight late tonight and see about a design and see if building and shipping you a box is feasible..

dbeez, I would appreciate that. Just let me know what you come up with. What kind of tuning do you recommend? Would you use slot port or aero's?

What is your musical taste what is your goals from this setup comp or daily beating and what is the actual amp going to be need to know the exact power on tap to accurately do the design for the best outcome.

I listen to a variety of music (rap, metal, rock, lil country not much). Rockford T2000-1 for the amp. Maybe upgrade this a lil in near future. Just daily, no competitions. loud and clean for variety of music.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.