**box Builders In Michigan**

hc3_cuz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
detroit
ok i need a box built for two 12" L7's they are the 04 models and the box is going into a 2002 chevy impala so who ever in MI builds boxes let me know because i would like to have a box by monday. specs....around 5 cu ft and tuned to 35. pm me asap.......also i live in detroit so i do not plan on driving very far for a box so let me know where your at.

Buick, where are you at in Flint?

OP: If you are still in need of a builder, I am more than willing to offer my services...

I also live in Lansing, Ill be home this weekend (in Highland, ~50min from Detroit) making a box of my own so Im sure I could help you out. PM me if you wanna work somethin out.

ur in lansing now? what are you down here doing? we should get the birds together
Im transfering schools, Kettering ****** ass so now Im in the process of transferin to State, right now I go to Lansing Community College. The only problem with my bird is I rear-ended some ***** driving down Abbott. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif :verymad: Needless to say I need a new hood, and a little touch up paint //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.