box builder needed!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Im the one that needs the box built. Actually bought the Re HC 12 of a member here but locally. The sub will be going into the trunk of an 85 Buick Regal, but I would still like have room to keep my spare tire well. Would like to go with a ported box. My main goal to get out of this set up is to hit the lows and be reasonably loud. Will be used daily, not for competition. Im not sure what the trunk dimensions are but I will get them tomorrow and post em. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im the one that needs the box built. Actually bought the Re HC 12 of a member here but locally. The sub will be going into the trunk of an 85 Buick Regal, but I would still like have room to keep my spare tire well. Would like to go with a ported box. My main goal to get out of this set up is to hit the lows and be reasonably loud. Will be used daily, not for competition. Im not sure what the trunk dimensions are but I will get them tomorrow and post em. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
star mountain sound/thread.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.