Box builder in the Virginia Beach area?

Participant count
  • Participant list
I am no professional at box building by any means, but I am am local and have 16 years of experience in car audio. God forbid I would try to help someone out because it is certainly not about the money for me. Thanks for the fresh insult on my intelligence though. Merry Christmas

I am no professional at box building by any means, but I am am local and have 16 years of experience in car audio. God forbid I would try to help someone out because it is certainly not about the money for me. Thanks for the fresh insult on my intelligence though. Merry Christmas
16 years should be enough time to know not to offer particle board as an option. If that is an insult to you then perhaps you should look into doing other lines of side work. Remember that your actions cause the rest of us to look bad. That is not a good thing.

MDF is a bad choice? School me...

I really hope when I said particle board, you knew I meant MDF. I refer to MDF as particle board because it is just a bunch of infused saw dust particles anyway. I thought my wife was the only one who took things so technically when I say them. Maybe I need to really be specific for some people. Otherwise I guess I sound like an idiot.

Last edited by a moderator:
You asked about Partical board when.building a box that is not an option mdf is medium density fiberboard hence the initials mdf we are talking above your head I believe.

Well since I already knew what MDF stood for, I can see that my common terms are just useful to myself and the people I work with. You simply don't know me nor what I am capable of doing. It's cool, no harm done. I can take some constructive criticism on vocabulary. I guess if I would have simply stated "medium density fiberboard" on the beginning, you wouldn't have questioned my knowledge.

That is what you should have done. My wife knows the difference between the two down to the chemical make up. LOL

I let her read your statements and she said the same thing. Remember this is the internet and wording is key when offering services or offering knowledge.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.