Box Build for sleep_jr - Pics

mlstrass
5,000+ posts

Shaggy DOA
Illinois
Been working on this for about 10 days now and MUST have it done by Friday.

Box is Trupan with Baltic Birch front panels. 10.25^3 @ 38Hz for 2 AQ 18's. Around 170^2 of port, 45's in the corners, and a bunch of bracing. Gray fleckstone with Mahogony stain on the BB and flat black port. Still need to get clear on the BB and add a few more things to finish it off.

Can't wait to here those AQ's do their thing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

1001946rg9.jpg

1001971zu8.jpg

1001972mb0.jpg

Got a 3rd one I need to start on and finished up a 18^3 sono the other week for an

18" RL-P, so I've been bustin my ass lately. This "hobby" is turning into a job, now only if it paid well...

Wow, looking forward to this completion, it kind of reminds me of the box we discussed just with light carpet instead of dark. Im digging this alot.

Wow, looking forward to this completion, it kind of reminds me of the box we discussed just with light carpet instead of dark. Im digging this alot.
Carpet would have been SOOOOO much easier. I spent 8+ hours just prepping the box for paint. Plus 8 cans of fleckstone, 6 cans of clear, and a LOT of masking tape.

Hopefully the clear on the panels goes easier...

Carpet would have been SOOOOO much easier. I spent 8+ hours just prepping the box for paint. Plus 8 cans of fleckstone, 6 cans of clear, and a LOT of masking tape.
Hopefully the clear on the panels goes easier...

I just looked at it again, Pics>my eyes this late lol. I can imagine it would have been.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.