Box Build for nineballsafety8

personally dont like port up, but im sure it works for whoever intends on using it.

BUTTTTT, stop doing such **** nice work, you make me jealous.

Seems to me that the design of that port would reduce velocity only slightly. (AKA NICE PORT D00D!) How that whole box is designed, it should get loud as hell.

And nice job, Fish.

I'm still trying to get the angles right on my saw. I built a birdhouse, and I kind of raped the side walls on it. There will be lots of sanding to be done on that thing. Not to mention my hole saw isn't deep enough to put a hole in the wood. Haha. I should've thought about that before I built it with 3/4" wood. lmao.

But at least it can survive a hurricane. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Anyway, great craftsmanship, Fish.

Thanks guys.
Yea, its a little more difficult build. The hardest thing was cutting out the port on the top panel. Since it is angled, I had to make a shim for the router to be able to run my flush bit down it. Still couldnt get it perfect with that, so had to do a little hand sanding.

ahh i see what you mean, on the back edge of the port. nice job fish! it looks killer

ahh i see what you mean, on the back edge of the port. nice job fish! it looks killer
Actually, it was the front edge that was giving me problems. The back edge was never attached to the box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Actually, it was the front edge that was giving me problems. The back edge was never attached to the box //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
ooh my bad. i see it now, looking back at the beginning stages of the port.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.