bought an AP1500d and 2 AP TXX12BCs for a friend...

skylineTT
10+ year member

bass=sekz
my buddy back in dallas needs some car audio stuff so i went ahead and got him 2 12" Audiopipe TXX12BCs and an Audiopipe 1500d. also got him 2 pairs of MTX 6x8s and some other little stuff, but onto the story.

i got the equipment home and installed the subs in the sealed box that i bought him (i know, the subs neeed a lotta airspace and like ported better but he drives an 01 GT so space is limited) then wired the amp up to my computer power supply (600 watts so the amp will theoretically only put out 600 of the 1500 rated watts). i hooked everything up and threw up some BAR 9, T-pain, Jeezy, and more.

They sound AWESOME! especially for the price. the surrounds are gigantic and look soo sexy. they have tons of excursion and even performed well in the small sealed box i had them in. i would recommend these to anybody interested in lower priced equipment that will perform well.

ill get pics of the setup tomorrow mornin cuz the cam batt was dead //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

DSCN0788.jpg

DSCN0787.jpg

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0785.jpg

DSCN0785.jpg

this is the stuff i got for my friend. the subs hit hard on the 600 shared watts i can give them at the moment. they hit the lows like a champ and i know their capabilities havent even been touched. great product for the money

those subs are very nice for the money & will handle alot of power for a 2.5" coil and get loud. make a portedbox there alot louder. weakest point on it is the former i have snapped one but that was burping 3k to 1...

ive already tested a few in customer cars. they put out more than 1500 and they are monsters for the price. best bang for the buck equipment out probably.

Those 1500d and 30001d amps are beast. I got 1 1500d in the girlfriend's mustang to 1 mach5 ixl, bought another one for a friend's trailblazer for a fi ssd, and about to buy another one for another friend's mustang to power two aa assassins.

yeah i think the BCs are now discontinued. ill check out the BDs too.

looks like the BDs are still a 2.5. should be a beast of a sub though for the price

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.