Bought a new mustang..supercharger?

Speaking of superchargers, after my boyfriend and i modified our car with a new custom car grill, we were thinking about a supercharger. I was online this morning checking out some different products when I saw an electric supercharger. It was significantly cheaper than your conventional supercharger AND it said you'd increase MPG. Is this believable or a scam? Because if it worked, and gave our car torque AND less time at the pumps, I AM IN!!

Speaking of superchargers, after my boyfriend and i modified our car with a new custom car grill, we were thinking about a supercharger. I was online this morning checking out some different products when I saw an electric supercharger. It was significantly cheaper than your conventional supercharger AND it said you'd increase MPG. Is this believable or a scam? Because if it worked, and gave our car torque AND less time at the pumps, I AM IN!!
umm...ill be nice...SCAM.

500 to the tires with a stock block spells a cracked block
Why, with a quality rotating assembly and built correctly a stock block should be just fine.

What is the weak point to there blocks?

2 bolt mains? I have yet to crack? and were making some serious power. 1000+

and this is why we tell you stupid cunts to stay in the kitchen.

Would make an awesome christmas present, buy him one.

500 to the tires with a stock block spells a cracked block
Anything over 400 is starting to push the "safe" limits.

Why, with a quality rotating assembly and built correctly a stock block should be just fine.
What is the weak point to there blocks?

2 bolt mains? I have yet to crack? and were making some serious power. 1000+

Wrong, the block is the weak point. The stock rotating assembly isn't all that bad.

1000+ hp on a stock block? Hahahahahaahahahhahah, clearly you have no effin clue what you're talking about.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.