Tires...

Participant count
  • Participant list

ejschultz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I'm going to be getting new tires for my Jimmy after I replace the engine with one that's a little less used. I'm looking at either Goodyear Wrangler RT/S (highway/all-season) or General Grabbers (on/off-road). Tirerack has them for about a $10 difference. The Grabbers are more, but I'd get the warranty on the Wranglers which isn't offered on the Grabbers. The warranty would put them at almost exactly the same price. I can drive to South Bend where the company is located so shipping won't be an issue. Which tires would you go with? The Grabbers are looking to be the way to go based on reviews and what I want out of them. I do a some off roading and I have the Wranglers right now. They do a decent job, but I have had some off road traction issues with them.

Well sell the grabbers at the shop I am at right now. And a few others shop I been at. I have used them myself. They are great for the money. I say. And just like any other tire keep up with the rotates. And you will get a long life out of them.

Well sell the grabbers at the shop I am at right now. And a few others shop I been at. I have used them myself. They are great for the money. I say. And just like any other tire keep up with the rotates. And you will get a long life out of them.
Thanks. I'm pretty sure that's what I'm going to go with. I'm going to be tempted to get a Grabber for the spare on the back too, just to have them all the same. That would probably be a total waste of money though because my spare is in great shape and I don't rotate the spare in when I rotate the tires because, although it's a full size, it's on a different rim and it would look dumb.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ejschultz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
ejschultz
Schererville, IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date