both right side speakers dead

Participant count
  • Participant list
Hello all, I am new here so I hope I am posting appropriate question and in right place.

I have Audi Allroad 2001 with factory stereo system. Suddenly both right front and rear go dead. left side ok and subwoofer ok, but why both and same time ?

Wouldn't you think the problem is behind the unit rather than in the speakers ? I really have no interest to start peeling those doors, seems to be a pain.

Any ideas appreciated.

I've seen alot of issues with the factory amplifier, check your connections but my guess is you need the amp. My experience with audis anyway. Relatively cheap to replace

Thanks, just found one from eBay for $60, just need to see if that is the same exact one. Since I am having trouble getting the unit out the dash and even getting a look at behind, also, speakers in the doors are a major pain, I might be better off just swapping this amp thing and see if all fixed with $60. People do seem to have troubles with AUDI Amplifiers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.