Recommendations for best double-din DVD/radio receiver under $300

Participant count
  • Participant list

boylen33

Hey guys,

New here! Sorry to ask what probably seems like a super stupid question to most of you, but I'm known knowledable with regards to car stereos. However, I've been wanting to add a DVD touch screen double din receiver to my Nissan Xterra in place of the factory setup.

Unfortunately, my budget is limited, with a max of about $300. I know that's low end, but as long as it's a decent product, I'm OK with that.

I've been researching it for the last day or so and am about to pull my hair out! So, any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Is one manufacturer preferred over another? Pioneer? JVC? Kenwood? Sony? I'd also like it to be Bluetooth compatible so that I can make/receive calls through the system (with my phone, obviously).

I appreciate any input you guys can give me!

Doubt you'll find one unless used or very low quality and small screen the pioneer avhx models has a low end version with a 5.8" screen that may work for you but no blue tooth

I've been able to find several for $250-$300 that are equipped with Bluetooth. Most are 6.1 inch screens, which is fine. Some examples of what I've found:

Kenwood DDX 770

JVC AV71

Kenwood DDX 719

Pioneer AVH p4400

Pioneer AVH x4500BT

SonyXAV64BT $250

All these are available on Ebay for $250-$300. I'm just not sure which is the best one to go with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.