Boston Acoustics ProSeries Comps

Participant count
  • Participant list
wut do u guys think about them I have a 98 4 runner i was thinking of running them in... I was either be getting 6 10's 4 12's or 2 15's have not decided yet but let me kno if they will keep up
as long as you run 250+ watts to them youll be fine. just read my recent thread in the forum and make sure you have a good powerful amp and big enough wiring //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/blackeye.gif.66a1670f5aaf7f406e783a63e3387dc5.gif

75 Watts X 4 Channels @ 4 Ohms

100 Watts X 4 Channels @ 2 Ohms

200 Watts X 2 Channels @ 4 Ohms Bridged

Full MOSFET Circuitry

Fully Adjustable X/Over

Regulated Power Supply

True 2 Ohm MONO

0-18 dB Variable Bass Boost @ 45Hz

Adjustable Line Outputs

4-AWG Molded Terminals

Chrome-Finish Heatsink

Chromed Front & End Panels

Maxi Fuse

IMO and many others who run the pro 60's. less than 100w to them just wont cut it and youll be very disappointed, when they end up sounding as loud as stock speakers and being completly drowned out by bass

may i suggest going onto ebay. find the store millionbuy.com . and look at the rockford fosgate punch 150(25 to life limited edition). rated at 75 watts @ 4 ohms. my birthsheet says 300@4 ohms. and most others ive seen were higher than that. do your self a favor and pick one up. 199.99 plus shipping at millionbuy ebay store (didnt find it on millionbuy.com, just the ebay store). mine powers my pro60's BEAUTIFULLY. gives me headroom as well so no worries of a clipped signal.

edit: millionbuy.com shipped same day and i recieved it the next day. brand new in box as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.